The other day I was asked to find a php gallery script that was not just easy and simple to use, but was also accessible. I came across Simple PHP Gallery, written by Paul Griffin. After some discussion on the Support Forum I have released an enhanced version.
This enhanced version contains all the features of the original plus:
- Ability to upload images, one at a time, online.
- Ability to change directory names online.
- Ability to change image names, date added, descriptions and more online.
- Valid mark up – xhtml 1 transitional
- User friendly URLs can be set.
- Easy header/footer templating system.
Enhanced Simple PHP Gallery is now avilable for download with thanks to Paul Griffin for the initial scripts, Bryan Hansel for initial modifications and Douglas Waldron who coded much of the online editing
File was last updated 21:48 GMT 26th April 2005